[pianotech] O.T.- H1B Visas?

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Aug 28 14:18:40 MDT 2012

Joe, et all,

We should care because, for one thing, my wife lost her IT (Business Analyst) position AGAIN, to an India(n) company
that is infiltrating our IT positions with workers with an H1B Work Visas. And for another thing, its happening all over
the US and our spiffy government is allowing it to happen, putting completely qualified Americans out of work. This has
happened to her 3 times now.

My apologies to anyone, I'm just mad as hell, and find a way out..........

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years