[pianotech] piano I couldn't get into

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 14:53:12 MDT 2012

Marshall,
 The problem is that you were on the wrong track.
Indeed some manufacturers have designed case parts that can be a puzzle, but if the screw can't be accessed then it's not part of the removal process. This panel either slides or pivots or does something to get free. I can still be stumped even after 30 + years but I would  push ,pull ,wiggle Take a break and try again.
The thing got on there somehow.
   Best wishes,
 Tom driscoll