[pianotech] Teflon

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 12:14:40 MDT 2012

I hate to bring this thread up again, but was deleting emails and found it, and wanted to add one comment: Dupont's contention that Teflon is "safe" ( at least not when heated, as happens with cookware) is in regards to the SOLID kind. WHO KNOWS what dangers lurk in its liquid version? (As in aerosol sprays that have, if I remember correctly, all sorts of warnings printed on the can! Probably to preclude lawsuits from those who believe, or rightly know, that they've been poisoned.)

'Nuff said.

Euphonious Thumpe