[pianotech] Action

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 09:03:02 MDT 2012

Hello Richard.

       This action is the  " Wood Brooks  90 Degree Action. "
In 1947 this was sold as a '' Grand "  action in a   vertical.
      This was how it was presented in the  shop I worked
 in at the time.

      We found that it would work fairly well  if it was regulated
and well lubricated..

     There is a model of this action in the  PTGF. Museum.
It was mostly used in the  Everett and Story Clark pianos.
   Hope this helps.

Regards
Jack Wyatt

In a message dated 8/24/2012 7:27:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,