[pianotech] Really Bad Sounding Piano

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 23 12:56:18 MDT 2012

Take one off and twist it?  See what difference it makes?  Check crown?  I sometimes just loosen the string, pound on it, tighten it again.
Anything wedged between SB and beams underneath?  Anything wedged under cantilever?

"It's dead, Jim.  No intelligent life present."

Let's hear it for new strings...

Paul McCloud
San d'Eggo