[pianotech] So there I was...peacefully

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Thu Aug 23 11:32:52 MDT 2012

John said:

<Maybe leave the "Improved" and grind off enough of the "Repetition
Action" so it says "Improved by Jim."

Nah...why put hype back on.  Instead I really should put some wise-ass
saying like "The Un-Steinway" .  Any other wise-ass ideas out there?
This way, in my promo material I could say, re-manufacting wise-ass
pianos since 1864...no doubt would be a big selling point.

OR, maybe some inane or unwelcome , advice, like, " buy low, sell high",
or "floss once a day", or " did you call your mother today?"<G>.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com