[pianotech] ivory keytop repair

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 17:13:45 MDT 2012

David

I'll be happy to pay for you to come here and stay at the Hawaii Surfrider Hotel in Waikiki for a week, but I can tell you right now, you won't like it. The temperature is always 85 degrees. The constant noise of the waves pounding on the beach keeps you awake at night. If not that, the noise of the parties will.
And after you get here, what are you going to do all day? Surf, go swimming, see the Arizona and Missouri, relax under the palm trees? How boring.

I think it would best if I just shipped the keys to you. Now, if you want save the postage on the return, you can always bring them to me, on your dime, of course

Wim

PS. Seriously, do you want to do this work?

Sent from my iPhone