[pianotech] WD40 on pinblock

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 22 15:55:10 MDT 2012

If the tuning pins are only "a little loose" - a measured numerical value or at least an estimate would sure help - why would you even consider treating the pins with CA? I'm assuming that "a little loose" is not "too loose". What does "a little loose" mean?

Is it like being a little bit pregnant?

Terry Farrell