[pianotech] Appointment on Ford Island. OT

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Tue Aug 21 14:38:26 MDT 2012

Nice, Wim!  Ive both seen the Arizona there in the harbor, and also Mighty Mo when still "parked" in Washington state.  Cool machine that could launch a bomb that weighed about the same as VW bug 26 miles and hit the target 60 years ago!  I got to walk on the MO.  My uncle Frank was on the sister-ship Arizona in the engine room.

It still gives me goosebumbs to see the top stacks of the Arizona and what happened that day..

Paul