[pianotech] pvce shelf life ?

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Tue Aug 21 14:30:04 MDT 2012

Tom said:

<I can't seem to find any info on the shelf life of pvce glue.

I just had the same question on some PVCE that's a good 5 yrs old, but
it hadn't thickened, looked just fine. Did a test and it worked fine,
suprised me.

I guess the question is whats the best and easiest way to proof what
you've got? Seems to me that if the consistency is normal-ish, ie not
thickened, or separated, and it bonds, that's good enough...no?

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com