[pianotech] Piano Care Class

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue Aug 21 02:51:32 MDT 2012

Hi Pam,

You are welcome to use any photos from my website and its associated
Blog and Facebook page.  On the soundboard Cleaning page there are
before and after photos of the soundboard of a little English Allison
baby grand.  And I recently uploaded to both the Blog and the Facebook
page some pics of very dusty keybeds.  The only thing I'd ask is that if
you use any of my pics, you put my website URL somewhere on the leaflet.
(I'm in the UK, so won't be poaching your clients!).

Chuck Behm has some excellent worn hammer pics on his "Promo" about
hammer filing. And lots of other excellent Promos full of good photos.
It might be worth buying some of Chuck's Promos.

Best regards,

David Boyce.
www.davidboyce.co.uk
http://pianopinions.tumblr.com