[pianotech] Piano care class

Pam Bero itune4you at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:29:59 MDT 2012

Hello All:

I'm going to be giving a 'piano care' class to the general public at the
local store and would like to include a pamphlet with pictures of neglected
pianos.  I'm hoping that there may be some out there that I can use and you
wouldn't mind sharing with me.

I'm looking for:

Worn hammers

Cracked soundboards

Rusty strings

Broken strings

Dirty sound boards and actions

Cracked keys

Chipped keys

Uneven key line

Uneven hammer line

Missing bridle straps

Etc.

I think you get the picture....  Anything you have would be very much
appreciated.

If any of you have given a class like this and would like to give
suggestions, that would be welcome too.  This is a '101' class and will be
very basic.  I'm not a public speaker and would take tips on how to organize
this also.

Thank you in advance for your help:  Pam Bero, associate member.