[pianotech] Seeking a set of H.C Bay pneumatic bottoms ............

Norman Cantrell normancantrell at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 16 19:04:19 MDT 2012

Duaine
A pneumatic is a disposable item.  It will take less time to make a complete set in the scenario that you are describing than to glue the splinters back together and hope you can stop the leakage.  If you have access to 8/4 Poplar, a planer, jointer, table saw and drill press you can make a set of 180 leaves in no time.
Norman Cantrell