[pianotech] Broken Drill Bit in Bridge

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Aug 12 16:37:58 MDT 2012

On 8/12/2012 5:12 PM, Dale Erwin wrote:
>> Ron, Is this print size coming thru as about size 12.  Just checking
>
> Looks real good here now, whatever caused it. ???
> Ron N
>

> Dunno  I am wondering if its viral hangover from another E-mail -  this print issize 12
>
> Dunno sometime I am wondering if its a viral hangover from some else
> E-mail. Size 10

This stuff is so arbitrary, I can't come close to keeping track. I use
strictly plain text, and have Thunderbird set to only show a certain
minimal size for the display, and that in plain text, but what is
actually displayed could be anything at all, with no apparent way to
control it from here in spite of the configuration setting's promises. I
never saw the point in complicating what is presumably an informational
list with html, dancing bears, multicolored fonts, animated smileys, and
other peculiar forms of endorphins and testosterone, but a lot of folks
seem to consider this stuff necessary to communication.

Beats me, but I already have enough trees to beat my head against to
care to take on this forest.
Ron N