[pianotech] Broken Drill Bit in Bridge

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Sun Aug 12 19:05:13 MDT 2012

Dale said:

<As the founding member and yes, still president of "piano rebuilders
anonymous" recovery group, for those who make mistakes but...don't like
to admit it. Yeah, you... I'd like to welcome you and Terry as new
members. Dues are cheap and confession is good for the soul.

I myself am...uhh, make that was...attending "Jig Makers Anomymous"
meetings. I say was because 11 steps through the 12 step program, I says
to the director, "hey I got a great idea for fixture which will really
make your operation much more efficient"...and they threw me out...can
you believe it...threw me out...on my duff...I don't get it???

Jim /less-than-cured/ Ialeggio...