[pianotech] were they idots?

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 05:47:20 MDT 2012

That's what I do. You could also use some thin double sided tape to hold it in place.

Al -
High Point, NC

On Aug 9, 2012, at 9:41 PM, Joe Goss wrote:

One suggestion for those interested.
If you have to remove the fall, scribe around the edges of the flat iron before removing. showing the end of the iron so that you will remember which way is correct.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com