[pianotech] Your membership on ptg_pianotechhtrt has been put on hold

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Mon Aug 6 03:30:49 MDT 2012

To those on the list:

I just got this message this morning, along with 6 messages from Pianotech
that came in overnight.  Yesterday was a light day for Pianotech, but I did
get Pianotech messages.  I have never recieved the message shown below until
this morning.  A couple of years ago, I got bounced off Pianotech and was
never able to get back on until I changed my email address for Pianotech to
my work e-mail.  That was a period of over 9 months.  Terry Farrell had a
similar problem of e-mail "shunning" until recently.

This email message is to notify you that your membership to
ptg_pianotechhtrt has been put on "hold".

This means that you will not receive mail from 'ptg_pianotechhtrt'.

Your subscription has been held because at least 5 recent messages have been
either bounced by your email system, or could not be delivered at all.

Your membership can be restored to "normal", by sending the command "unhold"

to  <mailto:lyris at egroups.ptg.org> lyris at egroups.ptg.org

Note that if your email address continues to reject mail your subscription
will once again be "held".

You may want to contact the people responsible for your electronic mail to
determine why your email address has been having trouble.

I do have some concerns that this may be a fake message that will create
problems since I responded to it.  If anyone knows about any of this stuff,
I would appreciate a response, even privately, as I don't know what will or
will not get through.  Thanks.

Will Truitt