[pianotech] Rebuilding criteria (yeah, I changed the subject.<G>)

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Wed Aug 1 21:59:13 MDT 2012

Y'all are way to uptight in the panties!  Refurbushed is just word like any other.  When I say it, I replace most or all action stack parts, and/or restring (new bridge pins always on restringing), and see to any other crap going on that can be done without "rebuilding".  Get off my butt about what term I use. It is in no way 'rebuilding'!! People who use the word 'rebuilding' are out to lunch unless they do the whole thing.
What word should I use? "partial rebuilding", Rehabilitating, part replacing, what?  I'm all ears unless you're going to bash me around some more.

Paul;