[pianotech] NY Times article on pianos (OT)

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 03:37:56 MDT 2012

Still not the best font in the world, but WAY, WAY more readable!!!!  I'm not sure how your posts appear to other readers, but I suspect it is better for them also (I don't really know though). PLUS, I tried Kent Swafford's suggestion and....... whalla (sp?)!  His suggestion instantly makes font size larger and very easy to read. So I'm good to go! Thanks!!!  You have one more reader now!!!!!   :-)

Terry Farrell