[pianotech] Stealth temperaments

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Apr 29 21:24:05 MDT 2012

On 4/29/2012 9:31 PM, Ron Koval wrote:
> Well fer sure, I don't think I ever wrote that I tuned at that
> resolution.

Nope, you didn't, or even hint it.

>It just makes sense to set the target
> up at a specific location based on the math - there's gonna be some +/-
> going on in the real world...

Obviously, and also obviously in varied perceptions of where the real
world starts. While I'm not an alternate temperamenter, I appreciate
someone like you and Jason who care enough about your interests to
explore them and report your findings for others of like interest.

Good job,
Ron N