[pianotech] QR Codes??

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Apr 28 17:16:56 MDT 2012

On 4/28/2012 12:39 PM, Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft wrote:

> I understand your point, but I don't walk around talking on by phone via
> a bluetooth ear piece, nor do I use it to play games.

That seems to put you in a distinct minority.

>It's strictly
> business for me.

That's pretty cool. I know I'd be in big trouble trying to do what I do
without a computer. Just never needed to extend it to the phone.

> Oh, I forgot, I can make a phone call :~)

Maybe, if you're in service range. I find I use the camera most, like to
immortalize this fine Bösendorfer Imperial parking spot.

Ron N