[pianotech] QR Codes???

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Apr 27 21:06:19 MDT 2012

Yup Joe, it does look like that.

QR stands for "Quick Read" (at least I'm pretty certain that's what it
means!) Smartphones can download QR reader apps that can read them and take
some sort of action. Typically (as far as I know) they take you to a
website (in the phone's web browser).  Don Mannino's created one that had a
message that said something to the effect of, "Hey Bob, I got your message,
here's my reply"

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN