[pianotech] Dale's Hammer stuff

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 27 18:02:36 MDT 2012

Dale said: "Ok Joe
I'll bite. The short story is I installed Ronsen VFG hammers in a 1979 Yam.
full size upright. No filing, juice or needles. Gorgeous tone, just
beautiful. Needs a little play in that's about it. Too easy
Client thrilled beyond....its all good. Joe, see....been busy."

Dale,
Just want to inquire what the heck "VFG hammers" are? (Hint: I hate
abbeviatons, for the most part.<G> Reason: I can never remember what the
heck they mean...even when I made them.<G>)
Joe
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I