[pianotech] QR Codes for marketing

Richard W. Bushey rbushey4 at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:47:38 MDT 2012

Saw on the news the other day where they are using these codes on cemetary head stones so visitors can find out more info. about the person that was buried there.

Amazing possiblities.  I think they look rather bad printed on products, etc, but the point is that they work.

Richard W. Bushey
Richard's Piano Service
www.RichardsPianoService.com
Rbushey at RichardsPianoService.com