[pianotech] Where is everyone?... Installing Ronsen hammers

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 14:16:12 MDT 2012

  Understood.
  Good Night all.....Snnnzzzz....But wait.   But why aren't others sharing their wins, no matter what name is on it.
   I personally want to hear it.
  ie. I used Brand Renner Weickerts on one of my rebuilds last year and really liked em. If no one is interested in this stuff...I'll just check out or talk about ca glue in pinblocks some more, add nauseum or go fishing.
  Good idea its bass season....later
Dale

 Dale Erwin RPT-
 WWW.Erwinspiano.com