[pianotech] QR Codes for marketing?

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:44:36 MDT 2012

Yes, took me right to your site and a link to call. Makes life easy for the customer. I've got to see about getting one made up.

Al -
High Point, NC

On Apr 27, 2012, at 3:27 PM, David Boyce wrote:

In anyone using QR Codes in adverts? In the UK they are becoming ubiquitous, to match the market saturation of smartphones. I am attachinga QR Code. If you have the right software on your smartphone, try scanning it and see if it takes your smartphone to my website.

What do you think about the usefulness of this as a marketing tool for piano techs?

Best regards,

David.
<RedLaser_QR-4927f5cb2ebf1e3b5716b9760ab4d7c3.png>