[pianotech] Where is everyone?

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Fri Apr 27 09:41:43 MDT 2012

I am in agreement with David Love's hypothesis, and Will's follow-up
comments.  To me, it seems we have about 20 lists.  As Fred Sturm has
pointed out to me, it is possible to subscribe to all discussions and
receive emails with a mail rule to channel them all into one folder,
thereby consolidating all list traffic.  But doing that does not
reconstitute the level of interaction and conversation previously
experienced when everyone received all exchanges, simply ignoring those
not of interest to them.

YesŠmy two centsŠagain.

Paul Milesi RPT
Washington DC