[pianotech] Wurlitzer age

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Mon Apr 23 13:03:42 MDT 2012

Al, Does it have a letter in front of the serial number? That will give a huge clue. C I think is the letter meaning made in china by Young Chang.  I'm just speculating, but that's what it sounds like by the model number. Watch for spreading action bracket syndrome, fallboard mismatch, regulating problems, crappy bridge work  and on and on! I used to work for a Piano dealer in Seattle who poured these out into the market. Lot's of warranty work. Good luck!

Paul