[pianotech] Blah, Blah, Blah,....Estate Sale

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 15:34:26 MDT 2012

Les,
Yes, they can be a viable MUSICAL instrument, but only in a "period"
approach, imo. If tuned in a Victorian Temperament and the pianist, perhaps
owner, is knowledgeable about the short-comings of it, then o.k. I have a
few clients like that. They LOVE their instrument and wouldn't trade it for
a 10'3" Fazioli!<G> It's just not for the 'masses'.<G> Please feel free to
send this and the other post,  to your friend.
Regards,
Joe

Behalf