[pianotech] A new use for piano benches

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 07:52:27 MDT 2012

You know Rob? (rhetorical question)
 I've been thinking about sending a polite heads up e- mail the night before before the appointment, first as a reminder to say....hey,..remember?...I'm coming,... and second...... please make sure that :
1.The piano is to be cleaned off. I'm not the janitor.

2. I need it to be quiet, so no vacuums vacuuming, no tvs blaring, No loud talking, no garage bands practicing, or leaf blowers blowing and no small packs ofdoggies barking or in the vicinity, smelling, barking, licking, and.................................
  no partridges in a pear tree  squawking either,.... especially Cockatoos, yikes......
  I mean really..... .... argghhhh with all due unhappiness!

Oh yeah and can we please get some lights in this room with the piano!!! I mean whats up with this.?

 Yesterday I worked for a really nice lady...with 3 dogs,... and the barking as I walked in. Holy cats.....
 I had to hold my ears till  she got the message. After that I was less crabby and we had a good time.
Rob...I was bit in the calf this year by an Australian shepherd. Almost broke skin even thru the Levis.  My leg was hurting later though. Hey and this is a dog who knows me.
Dale

Dale Erwin RPT-
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos
Pre-hung Ronsen hammer sets/Abel parts