[pianotech] A new use for piano benches

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Thu Apr 19 14:08:33 MDT 2012

Yeah, a Janssen bench would have caused your demise!! Start carrying a
taser!  I actually thought of doing that at one time after dealing with a
nasty piano in a gang-zone once in south Seattle-town!  Oh well.  Here am
I in NE and still is gang crap going on. The gangsta's in Lincoln would be
no match for the gangsta's in Seattle, I guarantee!  Them's crazy kids out
there, and just as stupid.  Probably the drop outs from LA and NY..?? At
least I'm safe (?) in my little piano shop in the basement of the music
building....so far....(I don't think I've pissed off a faculty or student
to this yet!!!!)

We actually get drive by shootings once in awhile.  Most bullets never hit
anyone, but man...RELAX you youngsters!!

At least I'm in the safest part of the building when a tornado comes a
calling!

Paul