[pianotech] A new use for piano benches

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Apr 19 13:45:52 MDT 2012

He was definitely trying to eat me or at least take a few chunks out of me.  I was holding the bench by two of the legs and as the dog kept trying to get around the bench to get to me I kept turning the bench, like a shield, to face him and keep him from getting any closer! I'm just glad they had a regular wooden bench and not one of those duet artist benches that weigh 50 pounds...  :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com