[pianotech] Pic of Kawai pedal rod lock nuts

lim hock seng limhseng at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:14:50 MDT 2012

Sorry Ron, didn't know its upsetting to ask simple questions again and
again. I am a little dementiated though. However I always like your posts.
Lim

On 18-Apr-2012 8:49 PM, "Ron Nossaman" <rnossaman at cox.net> wrote:

On 4/18/2012 4:13 AM, lim hock seng wrote:

> Thanks to all. Don, it make sense for Kawai rods.. Th...
This is really a question that was needlessly asked. Anyone having any idea
what a lock nut does and how it works will look at what is there and see
immediately where to tighten the nut without needing to memorize what
manufacturer does what through which time period in which models to what
detail. This is realistically about as simple as it gets with mechanics.
Ron N