[pianotech] 1900 Hallet and Davis upright piano

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Apr 16 19:27:42 MDT 2012

Agraffes on the bridge too? I've seen bridge agraffes on some old Hallet
grands and more commonly on Sohmer grands.
In this piano the agraffe pictured replaces the pressure bar . The string
actually terminates on the rod -v bar assembly.
 Looks like this one has been restrung with new hammers and dampers  also.
 .Thanks for the pics.
 Tom D.