[pianotech] Finding New Hammers for a Wurlitzer Spinet

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 19:26:52 MDT 2012

Hi Michael
  Ok, barring my soul here.  With my sons on board we took in a Spinet to restore last year for some very nice people. Hey they needed a reality check. Yeah,Mom s piano, ya know?  It was.... a ....Yikes...... Lester!. Ok, SO, we installed a new set of Ronsen Hammers with the Vfg felt. Instant music, No needles, no juice, no shaping and it was as good as these things can sound & it was respectable.  The client was very pleased.  The piano technicians were fairly shocked. :) To good to be true? Nahhh.
That said & FWIW, I've used the VFg felt in countless verticals & grands for over 17 years and with the same experience.  This hammer is simply the best no hassle hammer for these types of jobs on the planet. No brag, just fact as the saying goes.

 Dale Erwin RPT-
 Pre-hung Ronsen hammer sets/Abel parts
WWW.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397