[pianotech] Customer complaint

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 07:49:54 MDT 2012

Personally, I'd go back, still expecting she would be getting another tuner.
But the string could have affected other strings (not your fault- her
ignorance), or it could have changed in relation to other strings. I'd
straighten it up, tell her it would likely happen again, and say further
adjustments would be the prevue of another tuner, should that be her choice.
The ignorance of people about their instrument is monumental- you can only
educate to the limits of their willingness to learn..........
JMO
Les bartlett