[pianotech] tracking

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Apr 6 10:38:13 MDT 2012

Thanks for those additional observations, Jim.

I am going to discard the dust collector bag from the vacuum cleaner and
fit a new one before using it again. I will also vacuum it with my
Dyson, which doesn't put particulates out.

In point of fact, this is the first time I have done this job on a whole
set of keys.  In other cases, I have merely scraped the one or two that
were binding.  I did do the work inside my house, but no pets or kids!

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk