[pianotech] tracking

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Apr 6 10:32:48 MDT 2012

I have to admit  that this very point occurred to me. But I persevered
nonetheless, and not even with my Dyson which is very good and not
putting particulates back out, but with a little inecpensive vacuum
cleaner (quite powerful) I use for cleaning out customers' pianos.  I
can only hope that since I dont do this often, there is no cumulative
ingestion of lead compounds.....

Best regards,

David.