[pianotech] priorities

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Apr 5 18:04:24 MDT 2012

You're right, old friends (customers) don't to this kind of thing. And if
there is a need for an old friend (customer) to reschedule I'm as
accommodating as I can be. But that's for an old friend (customer). It's not
for someone who called me out of the book, for dealer's work or for folks
who are new customers and not yet old friends. If a new customer pulls
something like that and, after I've politely explained the circumstances and
the reason for the charge, they still get upset at me and tell their friends
I'll just have to rely on the reasonableness of their friends--who have also
probably been stood up by the same person--to exercise their own discretion
when it comes to forming an opinion about my reaction to their friend's
rudeness and lack of basic consideration for her fellow man.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com