[pianotech] priorities

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Thu Apr 5 17:04:10 MDT 2012

Since in her eyes you place no value on your time by not charging for it, and since you don’t seem to mind (you didn’t say anything) driving for an hour just to turn around and go home empty handed, then it must be ok.  So there is no good reason for her not to do it to you again, should a friend call that morning and say, “Let’s go shopping.”

Will