[pianotech] Dealing with customers

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Wed Apr 4 20:35:27 MDT 2012

I never even think about tips.
Although the other day, I gave a bill of $241.50 and the guy gave me $275. By the way it was more than a tuning.
But the last time I got a tip was probably a couple of years ago. I don't mean someone just rounding it off to an even number.
I would say that our work is such that we shouldn't expect a tip, we are not waiters, where that is a common practise.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.