[pianotech] Colorado Springs tech needed

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Wed Apr 4 18:36:32 MDT 2012

Re: Colorado Springs tech needed (Rob McCall) (Thos Carpenter)

> I saw Art Reblitz in Oct.
> He said he is finishing up with the museum work and servicing public the
> again.
> The directory gives his email as orchestrion at comcast.net
> Tom

I've known Art for many years and consider him to be a good friend. He
tends to be a very private guy and in spite that he wrote the cornerstone
piano tech book he doesn't typically attend piano tech events. He is one of
the busiest people I know. His work has primarily focused on fine museum
quality music machine restorations for the past 30 years and doesn't do much
regular piano work. In addition to restoration and maintaining rare music
machines in private collections he continues to publish books on the subject
and periodically arranges rolls for the machines. If he is doing some
regular piano work again that would be a first in a long time, I'll have to
ask him about that next time we talk/email.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV