[pianotech] Colorado Springs tech needed

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Apr 4 11:12:40 MDT 2012

Greetings,

I'm visiting my nephew who's in the Air Force in Colorado Springs for a couple of days. I brought a few tuning tools with me to tune his Baldwin Acrosonic #319133 while I was here. It's about 40 cents flat.

My issue is that while looking over his piano I found the bass bridge to be cracked and splitting. I don't have my tools or epoxy or the time to work on it since we live about 1,000 miles apart.

If there is someone in the area that can do this repair and help my nephew out, please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Rob McCall
www.mccallpiano.com
Murrieta, CA