[pianotech] Estimated fees

Heritage Pianos excelpianos at telus.net
Mon Apr 2 11:08:23 MDT 2012

No problem thanks, for your advice.

By the way we are in Canada, don't have same anti trust laws as U.S.

Anti trust laws are to prevent "price fixing" that's their sole purpose.

This was not my intent asking a simple question, sorry for getting you mixed
up in this,

Thanks to all who still saw fit to give me an idea that we were at least in
the ballpark.

Can always go up from there..hint hint

Best to all

Norbert