[pianotech] Estimated fees

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 1 03:59:13 MDT 2012

I vaguely remember a case involving one of the PTG chapters where a Fair
Trades Law suit was brought against them by a disgruntled customer. If my
memory serves me correctly, the customer was in the right and won the case.
You are not allowed to collectively discuss pricing, be it on the list or in
a PTG chapter meeting.
Not to say that this isn't done, but in the event a situation would arise
and there could be proof that information of discussion of price fixing
within the organization can be proven, then you'll likely be the defendant
of a costly lawsuit.
Tom Servinsky