[pianotech] O.T. Wants my money!

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:02:15 MDT 2011

I've received two of these emails. Both purportedly from friends, and both
were hotmail.com users.

Apparently, the hacker has complete control over the mail account. Since I
knew my friend was not out of the country, I emailed her to tell her that
her account had been hacked. Got an email back saying, "No, it's really me,
and I am in London." Which I knew was not the case.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS