[pianotech] WNG plate bolt installation

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 11:15:33 MDT 2011

Drill the 13/32 first, the 9/16 (I actually use a 1/2)  second (use a regular extra long bit not a spade bit), and a 7/8 forstner bit on an extension last. You'll have to make a centering guide for the forstner bit. If you drill the smaller hole first the second hole will self center with a regular bit.  I'll send a photo later.
David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)