[pianotech] PTG Advertising - was new/old list

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 18:28:05 MDT 2011

If I'm not mistaken you've responded on the old list serve.  So what is the
basic criteria for what qualifies and what doesn't?  Are there guidelines?
Did our chapter know about this (maybe someone in the chapter can respond)?
And to Ron's point, if we have dues paying members who are associate members
who also make their living as piano technicians how equitable is a campaign
funded by the PTG to discourage the public from using associate members to
service their pianos, if that's what the campaign amounted to?  If that was
the case, why did that campaign qualify for a grant?

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com