[pianotech] new/old list...

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 14:13:59 MDT 2011

Greeting Ron.  I guess now I know why I haven't seen your name in awhile.

I'm curious about how ads are being run in the local community (of Chicago I
presume), who is running them and what the content is exactly.  I presume
from your post that it's a "hire only RPTs" type of ad.   Also, how was it
that the funding of those regional ads was paid for from the national pool
of funds?

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com