[pianotech] New List

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 17:23:49 MDT 2011

So do I.

Jer

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of paul bruesch
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:53 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] New List

I, for one, agree wholeheartedly with what you've said, Mark.
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Mark Schecter <mark at schecterpiano.com>
wrote:

I don't hear any of them complaining about not having a voice, as you did
earlier in this thread. If you want a voice, join. If you don't want to
join, don't expect to have a say in decisions. And remember, this is not a
public forum, it is privately hosted by an organization that people PAY to
belong to, and work to support. Even the harshest critics of this or that
problem CONTRIBUTE time and effort to this organization, and many
person-years have gone into evolving it to its present state. So your
sneering dismissal of its membership categories, or its software issues, or
frankly anything, are NOT appreciated and not welcome. In my view, you
simply have no right to complain.

Please try to make positive contributions and leave the gadfly attitude
behind.

I speak for myself, but I know there are plenty of others who agree.

-- Mark Schecter